cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

making Tabs invisible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a tabstrip with 5 tabs. I have added two more tabs for testing purpose. Once testing is over I want to make these tabs invisible. Can you make tabs invisible in VC?

Thanks,

Apurva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes ,You can make them invincible using the Visbility Condition .

Click on those tables and go to configuration then you can see the Visbility check box or condition.

Enter some condition as you need

Like create a Check box and add a Conmdition based on that like once you check the check ox those tshould be invinvisble.

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govindu,

Thanks for your reply. But, I dont want to make any table invisible, but I want to make entire tab(layer) invisible. I can not find visibility condition for tab.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Apurva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apurva,

Tabs do not have visibility conditions so you cannot make them invisible. In your case, the quickest solution would be to remove the tabs (layers) that are only for testing purposes. If you still need to keep the layers but suppress them from display, then you can take the following approach:

1) On the Layers configuration, change the Navigation Control from "Tab strip" to "None";

2) Place a nested iView in each layer;

3) Replace the tab strip with a series of horizontal buttons. ie. a tab is represented by a button. The buttons then control the visibility of the iViews in the each layer. You can also show or hide the button itself with the visibility condition of the button.

Regards,

Mustafa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apurva,

Tabs don't have any visibility condition.

why want to invisible only Tabs ?

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Mustafa & Govindu.

I have added two tabs only for testing purpose. Once testing is over I dont need these tabs again. But they may be useful in future for testing application again in case of any changes in the application. So, I dont want to remove it , just want to make them invisible. If it is required to test application once again I can make them visible again.

Also, I want graphs to be displayed in tab format only. Not in any other format. Is there any work around for this?

Regards,

Apurva