cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad-hoc approver in Item level Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to add Ad-hoc approver in Item level workflow.

Any idea how to achieve this.

Can i call WS10000271 workflow. But the workflow container is not identical(I think so)

Please help.

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

We have implemented workflow Item-Based Main WF : WS14500015.

I got this message when trying to display the Approval Preview :

Approval step without ad-hoc capability. No preview possible

Regards,

Shaiek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christine,

Which workflow have you activated? Did you assign task as "General Task".

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Smita,

we are currently facing an error with the SC approval workflows. We get the following error:

'Approval step without ad-hoc capability. No preview possible' and don't get any thing displayed in the approval preview.

Have you encountered this error before?

Regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear simta

Kindly ignore the first URL refer this one

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/17/40a86c773d6c41801d78af1a34b90f/content.htm

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

As you know Item level approval workflow works using BAdI.

You need to add your Ad-hoc approver in Approval_table of your BAdI with proper approval index.

Thanks and Regards.

pras

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pras,

Thanks for your reply. Ya with your and other peoples help I have achieved Item level Approval Workflow. And the Ad-hoc approver is working fine. I have not done anything to handle it. I have just coded in BADI for all levels of approvers.

Anybody if have any doubt to achieve Item level Workflow, do let me know I will try to help out.

Regards,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

I am working on a item level worklfow in SRM 5.0 .As i read your post i understand that you can guide me in implementing the item level WF .We have a requirement wherein we need to have approval based on split cost center,Product category .Can you please let me know what are the steps required to achieve the item level approval.I understand that the n-step approval badi is to be used.can you please let me know the steps in developing the workflow as a whole.awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear simta

Kindly go through the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/4e/1d74eff196d64e880fd28d41d4502b/frameset.htm

Regards,

Nimish Sheth