cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot at Sales material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new to QM module, pls can u tel me when wl be inspection lot created for selling a finished product ?( sale material) hence i have Maintainied inspection type 10 in QM view of material master ,and i have created sales order for same material but i am not getting inspection lot , pls kindly give any process flow for same ?

Regards

SM.Charles Edwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor

Dear Charles

Adding to others , for getting inspection lot you need to maintain in config

SPRO>QM> Quality Inspection > Inspection lot creation> Inspection at Shipping > Assign inspection type for delviery type> maintain inspection 10 for the delvivery type,

Now create a delivery and then save the document. inspection lot will get created

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor

Dear,

Maintain customer info Record. QV51 for customer ,material combination. Where I specify Quality inspection before Delivery . Delivery category is M i.e Sample.

Maintain 10 inspection type in MM02.

Created the inspection plan using the Usage key 6.

Now create a delivery for the sales order and save. Lot will be created. Only after lot is cleared you will be able to do the PGI

Please note :- Please save the delivery first. Do not do PGI. Lot gets created when delivery is saved

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Charles,

Inspection type 10 is not stock specefic. But definitely it will not allow you to do the PGI unless you give the UD for the lot

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,.

Thanks for your all Valuable input..now i am getting inspection lot when i do delivery at before PGI, It means that the delivered qty is lying in quality inspection stock , For that when i am checkng stock through MMBE transaction,it s not lying quality inspectin stock , Pls clarify if i am wrong ..

Regards

Charles

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes right If lot is generated you can see that lot in QA32 and in MMBE you will get the stock under quality inspection.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear..

but stock is not refected under quality ..why ? any missing in custom setting ?

Regards

charles

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

For inspection type 10 there is no stock posting so you will not get the stock as quality in MMBE.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inspection type 10 is for Insp. for delivery to cust. with order.whenever you do a PGI for delivery,material will go and sit in quality inspection stock.then u have to clear the inspection stock after that only u can dispatch the material to the customer.

Lot will not create after you create sales order