cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scales in transportation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirment to create scales in transportation.

Pls help me to configure the scales.

Like for 100 Kg, 250 Km - 25 Rs / Kg

so how to do this ? i tried but susyem multiplying - like 100 X 250 X 25 = 625000 and this value is comming . pls advice

Regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

First of all you have to define in the Condition Type for the Transportation (Freight) the Calculation Type as Multi-dimensional. ( TCode- T_06). Then for the Condition type you have the option Scales for Codition Type in the Dialog Structure where in you will select the Reference for the scale which is in your case Distance.

So when you maintain the condition record in TK11 for the Condition type it will give you option for the scales.

Hope this helps your requirement.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you, i have done that but i need Scale value as Rate per Kg/ KM i,e Rs 850 Per 50 Kg per 100 KM.

I tried by taking 2nd reference as Weight - D and i am able to maintain the @-Dimension table also in TK11 but during shipment costing it is taking - as for eg - if my delv weight is 50 Kg then

850 X 50 X 100 = 425000 insteatd of 850 Rs.

also when i maintain scale in VS01 then what to take there - Absolute, Relattive.

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Please go through this link, it has got the necessary example for your query under the sub-heading Scales.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/74409f546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Karthik.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved