cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling smartform multiple times from driver program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In a internal table i have multiple records, and my requirement is i need to call the smartform by looping the internal table and i'm geting output N times based on the N record in the internal table

But my output i need to club all these output into single output i.e Instead of getting a print preview screen N times... i need to get the output during the last record of the internal table displaying all the pages.

I tried searching the SDN, but the answers were not convincing for my requirement.

Please advise. Thanks

Regrds

Balaji R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Balaji,

Refer my post in the below link

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi

Thanks for your quick reply.

I found your code interesting....

but in my requirement spool will not be created..

In my requirement

I receiving the print preview for each record of the internal table, say 5 page for 5 records in the internal table.

Now i need to change that only at the end of the itab..... i need to get the print preview with all the 5 pages...

Please advise..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u show ur code,

i'm not able to understand why are u calling smartform fm in loop, just pass the internal table to smartform and loop at the internal table inside the smartform

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I'm changing a smartform.

There isa no operation done at the main loop( where looping is done(please correct if i'm wrong))..

I tried passing the internal table to the smartform....

The SF contains only windows ( in a page)where i'm forced to loop at each window.... so tried looping in the driver program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ur above response to sravanthi u said u are not generating spool.

so how r u getting ur output, r u generating otf.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Answers (0)