cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM error on syncronous service call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a file to SOAP to file scenario using BPM. I am calling a web service syncronously in BPM. I have followed my scenario referring below two links:

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Both ways i am getting the same error:

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="BPE_ADAPTER">SYNCHONOUS_MESSAGE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>The process does not support the given synchronous interface or does not support synchronous messages Exception CX_WAPI_DEF_PROPERTY_NOT_FOUND occurred (program: SAPMHTTP, include: , line: 0).</SAP:Stack>

Kindly suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

The same problem has been solved in the below thread...you can check its usefulness in your context:

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=24221267&messageID=7092615

You mentioned the use of two methods...but mentioned only one (blog)...where is the second one??

Cross-check your development with following steps:

1) OB-Async MI (from file-->BPM)

2) ABS-Async MI (for first receive in BPM)

3) ABS-SYNC MI (for BPM <--> SOAP.....request message should be same as in Step 1/2)

4) IN-Sync MI (for SOAP receiver side)

5) ABS-Async MI (for BPM-File....messsage should be same as in the response messsage of step of 3/4)

6) IN-Async MI (for File receiver side).

Just include these properly in the BPM.....problem is in the container variable declaration of BPM and the corresponding ID objects...

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Mar 30, 2009 8:43 PM

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

chk you SOAP adapter ...

Quality of service should be "best effort"

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your support.

in SOAP receiver adapter we dont have QoS option and moreover the same SOAP adapter channel is working fine for without BPM scenario.

Kindly suggest.

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

chk that you have provided proper sync interface in the sync send step...go to that interface and chk it is really a synchronous interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the message types, like Soap_Req and Soap_reponse Should be same in both Syn SEND step to Inbound Syn Interface.

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont see any entry for the bpm in SXMB_MONI_BPE transaction, that means the Process is not been triggered.

I have checkd all the message interfces, everything is pointing correctly. following is the trace:

Trace level="1" type="B" name="SA_COMM">

<Trace level="1" type="T">Start Sync/Async Communication</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="Timestamp">2009-03-31T06:44:36Z CET Starting Processing</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Pipeline Timeout: 31.03.2009 08:45:36 CET</Trace>

- <Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_PLSRV_CALL_BPE-ENTER_PLSRV">

<Trace level="1" type="T">No mapping property with name sap.bc.bmt.wfm.xi.interface.synch.http://xxxx.com/XI/SISBE_SRR:SRR_S01_AI</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">SRR_S01_AI really used in process?</Trace>

</Trace>

Can someone suggest on this

Edited by: PSharma on Mar 31, 2009 9:52 AM

Edited by: PSharma on Mar 31, 2009 9:53 AM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the SRR_S01_AI specified properly in the BPM and correspondingly in the configuration part?.....also check for the Return code of your BPM (SXI_CACHE)...it should be 0...sometime when you make the changes they are not reflected in the cache and your older version is considered....also check for the error instances of your BPM in SWWL.

Regards,

Abhishek.