Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Error: correspond business method in bean class does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my J2ee project.

I have added Few new methods in the session bean i.e. ConfigSessionBean.java which has correctly been declared in the remote interface i.e. ConfigSession.java .

Project got build successfully but when i created EAP of this project and tried to deployed it on server after building it , i am getting error that:

Error in the remote interface i.e. ConfigSession.java : There is No corresponding business method in the bean class i.e. ConfigSessionBean was found for method createOdc.

However i have implemented all the methods in bean class.

Secondly this error is coming only for the new methods i have added.....and not for the methods which were existing earlier.

Thanks in Advance!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

First check that the methods fro which "no corresponding business method" error has occured are present in the Remote, Home, Local and Local Home Interfcaes of the bean.

With this, I mean that, open up these files and check if the method signatures of the new methods are present in these files.

If you have added, these methods directly in the ConfigSessionBean.java file, then this can be the problm. You should be adding the business methods to the bean using the Session Bean wizard under the ejb-jar.xml node of the project.

This problem can also occur, if it is a DC development, where only the bean file is checked-out.

To resolve this,

1. Expand ejb-jar.xml

2. Expand your session bean,

3. For the methods for which the error is coming,

right click on them and select Propagate to Remote and Local

This should add the signature of the business methods in all the interfaces.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur inputs.

The methods fro which "no corresponding business method" error has occured are present in the

Remote and Local only.

Home, and Local Home Interfcaes of the bean have only create() method.

No, I have used the Session Bean wizard only for creating these methods.

Apart from that all the files have been checked-out.

I tried to follow your steps to Propagate to Remote and Local but didn,t show me the optrion for that as it is already propagated as currently showing me option of removing from Remote and Local rather.

Kindly let me know in case any other thing required.

Thanks

Ankit

Answers (0)