cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapping error in Synchronous scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to send a test message from RWB for a Synchrnous scenario (SOAP-XI-SOAP), I am getting the following error message from the "response" mapping. Please note that I am only showing first few lines of the error log.

Did any body come across this error ?

<Trace level="1" type="T"> RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_Search_Response_</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Document is not well-formed: Start-tag 'HEAD' is different from end-tag 'HTML'(:main:, row:29, col:0) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.checkParserException(Transformer.java:41) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:79) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:77) at ................................

Thanks

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

obvisiosly the response isn't wellformed XML, may be a dirty html message. Parsers dont like that.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Does it mean that due to the HTTP error from the web service, the response mapping is failing ?

Also as I noticed, I did not see any errors in the request mapping to the web service.

Thanks

Sunil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The error says <i>Start-tag 'HEAD' is different from end-tag 'HTML'(:main:, row:29, col:0)</i>.

Check if the head tag has been ended properly in your message type(both source and target MT of the response).

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

does the message reach IS? I mean can you see it in SXMB_MONI? If yes, you can copy the xml message and test it in mapping enironment to see if there is any mapping error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

I do see this error in the SXMB_MONI. When I test in the mapping window I do not see any errors in both request and response mappings. But in SXMB_MONI I do not see only errors in the response mapping. I also see HTTP 500 error due to the Target web service . Could this be due to no response from web service ?

Thanks

Sunil

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. at first check your mappings:

- take the payload from sxmb_moni - right click

and source and paste both - request and response

in your both mappings (test tab in repository)

2. does any connection in sxmb_moni have red flag?

if so this might mean that the web service was not called

3. go to TCODE SM59 and http to r3 type and check

HMI_* destination if it works

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal,

1.I checked the mappings and looks every thing good to me.

2. Regarding the flag in SXMB_MONI for sending I have the "log version" icon and for the response I have "System error- Restart not possible flag".

3.For the HMI destination, I see the HTTP status code as 200 instead of 500. So I am trying to look into this if this is effecting.

Based on these and the "HTTP ERROR: 500 service not found

" error in SXMB_MONI, I think this might be due to the no response from the web services.

Please let me know your comments.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the HMI destination, I see the HTTP status code as 200 instead of 500. So I am trying to look into this if this is effecting. - This is okay.

HTTP ERROR: 500 service not found - This means the response web-service is currently down..

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta