cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required delivery date not to be cpoied into sales order from quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is that required delivery date should not be copied when i create a sales order with reference to quotaion,

In the sales document types i have unchecked propose delivery date .it works fine while creating quotaion but then when i create sales order with ref to quotation the required delivery date is copied into the sales order which i dint want.

Kindly guide me on this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think if u dont want to copy only required delivery date from QT to OR you need to write the routine and has to assign in VTAA -Coping requirements.

if u assign 502 it ill not copy quantiy in schedule lines i think.

Just ask your ABAPer about 502 , if it work then assign the same to ur document types in VTAA.

Hope this will helps u

Regards,

Ramesh

Edited by: Ramesh on Mar 30, 2009 11:25 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A suggestion to try -- in VTAA, is"copy schedule lines" blank (i.e. no check) -- if not, clear it & see if that solves. Recall same problem a long time ago & believe this was the fix.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In copy control between sales doc to sales document-VTAA for the item category donot check/mark the field 'copy schedule lines'.

If you dont want to copy schedule lines from the source into the target sales document, unmark the field.

Hope this vl resolve the problem

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

just try i hdn't tried this

in VTAA copy control from quotation to sales order

select schedule lines here in the field "copying requirements" change it to 502 routine

try and revert back

regards