cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoices are shown as Reversed - J1IP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Tcode: J1IP -The status of few Excise Invoices are shown as Reversed, but when checked the table display J_1IEXCHDR against CEIV ETT, these excise invoices are not listed and also checked the document flow which shows these excise invoices active.

This Reversed status is for only few Excise Invoices and for the remaining Iam able to take the printoutout.Can somebody let me know what might be the reason?

Thanks

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the said table, instead of giving CEIV, key in DLFC and execute. There you will see the status as Reversed. CEIV will show "Posted" only due to the fact that you are not reversing the cancellation document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

DLFC also displays the same 10 entries with status R- Reversed. Do i need to cross-check any config related settings?

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Isaac,

For your export series group, remove the no utilization tick (if it is actice). I too had this problem .

Kindly revert back if it is resolved.

Thanks

MKS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tested for an excise document which has been cancelled. In the said table, the status of DLFC document is R whereas for CEIV, it is showing P.

May be again go to the same table, key in the excice invoice without maintaining any other datas like DLFC or CEIV and execute. In normal circumstances, system should generate both DLFC and CEIV documents here.

Still if you have the same problem, go to IMG Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction. There check whether the respective G/L Account is maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi/MKS,

Yes when the excise invoice is cancelled as you said u201Cthe status of DLFC document is R and CEIV is P in the tableu201D, and itu2019s working as expected with the cancelled excise but in my case Non- cancelled excise invoices are showing the status reversed in J1IP and the solution provided by MKS is perfectu2026.

MKSu2026its working fine when the no utilization is unchecked. But we are not utilizing with the export scenariou2026so how to go with this. By unchecking what would be the impact?

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Isaac,

I agree to your comments that we do not utilize in exports scenario . Neither do we do any accounts posting or Parts 2 postings .

But if u check the impact to yourself u will find that the system behaves absolutely fine .

Hence for the same reason we too have removed the no utilization tick from the exports series group .

Kindly let me know if u come across something more.

Thanks

MKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you MKS,Lakshmipathi and Rirhvika.

Answered

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Just check once again

in se16n give J_1iexchdr and enter the ETT type as CEIV u will get all the excise invoices cancelled and compare them in J1Ip

i am able to see in J1IP where excise invoices are reversed they are in J_1iexchdr

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika,

SE16N -J_1IEXCHDR/CEIV shows 10 entries but J1IP is displaying more than 30 with status reversed.

The remaining 20+ are not displayed in the above table.This is happening with excise created wrt export Invoices only.

As I said earlier, the document flow against J_1IEXCHDR/CEIV entries displays cancelled but the document flow of the J1IP entries(with status as reversed) are active.

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

It is because for export invoices even if they are cancelled i think it wont show because there will not be any accounting doc while creating excise invoice for export sales

so for CEIV export invoices will not show even if they are reversed

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika,

I agree that there wont be no Accounting document,but I dont think this will have any impact on this.I had even tested in Quality.After creating the excise invoice, when checked J1IP, it shows the status as reversed.Any clue?

Thanks

Isaac