cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional fields in VL10A output list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I need to add few custom fields in the VL10A list output.

For this, i have to add the fields in the structure of SHP_VL10_ITEM.

Then which user exit can i use in filling these data? Can i use any of the include programs in the program V50R_USEREXITS?

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This should be standard config. Take a look in the IMG in Logisitcs Execution -> Shipping, under the Worklists area. Including the name of the Sold-to or Ship-to should be achievable by creating a new display variant e.g. copy VST to 'ZST' and include the Sold-to name etc.

You can make the following settings for the work list display:

Create a new display variant

By means of a display variant, you determine which fields are displayed on the screen when displaying a work list.

Every display variant has its own information.

One display variant can contain the number of the sold-to party, for example, while another display variant contains the number of the ship-to party.

You can call the different display variants when displaying the work lists.

change the existing display variant

To change a display variant you can, among other things:

Change the sequence of the fields

Include new fields

Delete fields from the display

Change column headings

Change the selection criteria

Create or change the totals variant

Totals can be calculated according to different criteria in the display of a work list. The criteria each form one totals variant.

Determine the default values

One display variant and one totals variant is allocated to a work list as a default value. These variants are displayed during the first call of the work list in the session.

Choose fields for searching, sorting and summing up in a list

Proceed as follows for the individual settings:

Create a new display variant

To define a new display variant, you must make the following specifications:

Specify a three-digit key. The key must start with the letter "Z".

Enter a short text.

Field selection

Choose the fields for the display variant in exactly the same sequence that you want them to be displayed on the screen. A field list is available as an entry tool during the selection.

Define the column headings.

Define the print layout and the display. To do this, you must specify the output format and the output position of the individual fields for the display format.

Totals variants

Choose one or more totals variant for a display variant.

The line layout of the display variant must contain the fields of the chosen totals variants as a requirement.

define additional fields

In addition, choose the fields for the user-defined searching, sorting and summing up in the list.

You might have to define additional fields for every display variant by choosing the required fields from the field list.

Change the existing display variant

To change a display variant, choose it and make the changes on the corresponding detail screens.

Create or change the totals variant

To create a totals variant, you must make the following specifications:

To create a totals variant, you must make the following specifications:

Specify an alphanumeric key which can have up to three characters and a name. The key for the totals variant must start with the letter "Z".

Specify up to three summation fields in the required summation sequence.

A list of fields from which you can choose the summation fields is available as an entry tool.

For an existing totals variant, you can change the sequence of the summation fields or choose other summation fields.

Determine the default values

To change the allocations contained in the standard SAP R/3 System you must specify new default values.

Field selection

You can choose the fields you want to use for user-defined searching, sorting and summing up in the list display as follows:

for every display variant

for every application

A list of fields is available as an entry tool.

I trust this resolves your issue.

Cheers,

Paul...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a similar requirement. In my case the Sold to address is currently displaying the address number but we need the name of the sold to party in the list.Kindly let me know the options for the same.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The above given solution seems to be of very useful and it may resovle ur problem;Try with that user exit USEREXIT_PREPARE_LAYOUT_FILL in Include program LV50R_VIEWG05.

This routine is called to create the layout, if the list_profil

doesn't contain any layout_type of SAP-Standard

see values for domain shp_vl10_layout_type.

Thanks

Edited by: sameer basha on Mar 30, 2009 11:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Take a look at OSS Note 198137. That should help you out. By the looks of things you may want to look at enhancement LV50R_VIEWG05 which utilises userexit_prepare_layout_fill could be promising.

Cheers,

Paul...