cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup message sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

we would like to show users some important information about customers which is entered in the

customer master record. With the help of transaction VOTXN we managed that the texts which are

entered in the customer master record are transported to the sales order. However we would like that this

informations appears automatically as a popup that has to show up on the moment the customer number is entered in the sales order. Where can we change the settings to make the information show up as a popup to the end user. Or do we need a user exit for this? Thanks in advance,

Greetings,

Ivo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this..

Goto Tcode : votxn - > select your text procedure assigned to your order -> click on text id's in text determination procedure - > For text is obligatory coloumn : select drop down option text will be displayed during copying for your Text Id and save it.

So when you create sales order and input customer number so a pop up appears(containing text maintained in customer master).

Note : I assume you have set up text determination procedure and maintained text for customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

thanks this is the solution to my problem. Points haven been rewarded,

Greetings,

Ivo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not working.....

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the overview screen the Texts subscreen will also come.This is a configuration related to sales doucment type.

In VOTXN select radio button for 'sales document header' and go to change tab.

There go to "Text procedure assignment" there select the sales document type and check/mark the field "Text in overview screen".

But controlling based on customer is not there.It can be acheived by configuring for sales document type.Any how it does not matter.This will resolve the problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a config setting that can be enabled to prompt before copying. I'm not in front of an R/3 instance at the moment, but I know it can be achieved in the Text Control. Keep looking before you go down the ABAP path.

Cheers,

Paul...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Modify the user exit MV45AFZZ at routine "userexit_move_field_to_vbak" to popup a message.

cheers,