cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Mail for every change in status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I know how to trigger mail with smart form for change in status. But I want to trigger sort of alert through mail to respective user. Which will intimate user for change in new status. How can I do that?

In SCOT -> SMTP i have changed PDF to TEXT.

Regatrds,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can setup a mail action in the action list with the CRM configuration in SPPFCADM for the respective message types. I do recommend that if you have a CRM person there that they be the one to make the adjustments and it should be something that they would be able to understand as all the Service Desk and Maintenance Optimizer and ChaRM are just CRM Transactions so you can create an unscheduled mail option with a SmartForm back-end that triggers when the status is changed which will result in an email - these can be specifc to the partners but you must have the email addresses setup in the BP Employee Role and in the SU01 User record for the same.

Sorry that I can't be more specific but there are a number of actions, programming and conditions to setup to make this work. Hopefully you do have a CRM person around that you can borrow for a little to help you along.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestion?