cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert from the system when inventory count is going on for a bin or materia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Consultant ,

Our customer is asking for whether the system can identify what are all the materials in a particular bin has been scheduled for delivery while performing inventory count . Please help me out in this

Thanks and Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In LS24, the system activates 'X' if Inventory is active for a materail in a particular bin.

Regards

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

My scenario is while the user is undergoing inventory count for a particular bin or material the system should show the message as some materials in the bin has been scheduled for delivery . For is any configuration / customisation required please advice.

Regards

Sunil

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

I guess if you want system to prompt such items which are schedule for delivery then you need to develop such message. Please check.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil -

Few queries related to this issue...

1. Is batch management is used?

2. If yes, While creating delivery batches get auto picked or you are assigning manually?

As if the PI is going on in WH and delivery gets created, stock under count is not applicable to pick for delivery. the stock in LS24 with 'X' as status will not get picked in delivery, so no question of getting stock picked for delivery.

On the other hand, if the delivery gets created and stock got picked, it is under 916 sto type. For 916 also you are carrying PI?

As a consultant i feel you should convience this to your client on this issue.

Please confirm me to dig more on this.

Regards

Amol

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also as mentioned system activates "X" for the bin.

Regards,

Prashant

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once the inventory is active you can not do putaway or picking in the bin.

Regards,

Prashant