cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM: Messages stuck in Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on BPM scenario. My scenario is I am collecting 100 messages in 10 mins and sending to receiver. Here correlation I used as constant. In my deadline step I am using Transform step and Send why because if my scenario collect 10 messages in 10 mins even though i have to send these 10 messages to receiver. Itu2019s same as BpmPatternCollectTime but only difference is in Deadline I kept Transform and send step and the correlation is u2018constantu2019.

My scenario is working fine most of the time. Sometimes messages are getting stuck in queue. The System error it is displaying as u201CProcess definition WS90XXXXX contains no receive step for message XXXX_PROXY_.....

Can you please let me know why the messages are getting stuck in queue?

Thanks & Regards,

Purushotham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have resolved my issue after removing Transform and Send step from Deadline step.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A message normally gets stuck in a Queue beoz it is waiting for some processing to happen...once this message gets stuck the remaining messages will also get stuck no matter even if you create the whole BPM again.

The only thing you can ensure is that all the messages are processed successfully before any other message enters the same queue....As of now you can only delete the queue and let the further processing happen successfully...is your Queue being used by some other processess also? If yes then check for their message processing...

@Divya....your answer seems to be a straight forward Ctrl C --> Ctrl V

If not then I am surprised by such a level of coincidence...

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

purushottam,

try deleting the whole BPM and recreate with a different name..

seems weird but does work some times

former_member307485
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi purushotham,

Pleaes try the following as the reason could be one of them

1) Interface mis-match between the one included in the design in IR and the one configured in the ID.

2) Cache is not updated.

3) Check for any older versions fo your BPM in transcation SWWL....if there are any instances with errors then delete the instances....

4) Go to transaction SXI_CACHE and check the return code for your BPM...it should be 0.....

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

I did all these things but still messages getting stuck in queue. Once i delete stucked messages in swwl then it is working. After some time again the messages getting stuck.

Anyone came accross the same problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Purushotham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check this blog

/people/henrike.kaiser/blog/2009/02/03/how-to-analyze-stopped-queues-in-xi-ccbpm

Rajesh