cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation zone can't be change in Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding changing the Transportation zone in Customer Master. This area is being greyed out as I cannot change it. Even if I extend the Customer, the field for Transportation zone is greyed out. My question is, how can I change the transportation zone for an existing customer?

Best Regards,

Saravanand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

However u make changes in OBD2 there is of no use.

Transportation zone is avilable in general data under tab street address.Expand that tab u find the field

Transporation zone which u can specify.The same will get updated in shipping tab.

if u want to change u have to change in general data.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys... i mistook it as a config change while actually creating new transportation zone is a config change.

by the way, since this falls under General Data in the Customer Master. It is maintained by FI. And I forgot to mentioned that it is an Inter Company Customer.

Edited by: Saravanand Naiker on Mar 30, 2009 11:47 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Transportation zone of the customer master is copied from the genenral data - address tab to the sales area data - shipping tab.

in OBD2 if you maintain general data - address as required or optional you can change in the customer master of general data - address tab, if you changed here it will copied to sales area - shipping tab

regards

vardhan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OBD2, select the account group and double click on "Sales data". Again double click on "Sales" and press +"Shift + F6".+ There you can see a field "Transportation zone". Check which box is selected there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi