cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client copy profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have done client copy with custmizing profile.I got with out master data.But our requirement is we want all data from source to destination except transaction data.Is it possible or not ,if it is possible please sugest me which profile I have choose.Please give me sugession.

with regards,

kk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kirishna,

I guess this wil not be possible then.

I was just going through some of SAP published docs and found something for you:

"Master data can not be copied without copying transactional data and transactional data can not be copied without copying master data."

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit Goyal ,

As you said I agree.Now I have done sap_cust .I did not get masterdata..But I want copy master data,any other way is there,if it is there how to do?

BR,

kk

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think so Krishna you can do that but may be if you tell what is your original requirement,why are you doing this client copy,what is the purpose,then may be we can help you out

Rohit

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In normal client copy there is not any option to select only Master data or Transaction data only, that's why SAP has introduced new software TDMS, through you can copy the Master data as per your requirement or there are other selction option also.

Regards,

subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Actually we are getting some transaction data problems is there,due to that reason we want to create new client with out transaction data.

BR,

kk

Former Member
0 Kudos

As told by Subhash also there is no possbility as such.

Rohit

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I think their exists a copy profile SAP_UCUS for Customizing and User Master Records. I think this is what you are looking for both customaization and user master data.

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kalyan

We are looking for custmizing data ,vendormasterdata,G/L accounts,user master data without trnsactional data.

BR,

kk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

You will have to choose SAP_ALL profile,then you will get all of your data from source to destination

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit Goyal,

Thank you for your quick reply,But we have done sap_all with that we got transaction data.I want without trnsaction data.

Regards,

kk

Edited by: krishna murthy on Mar 30, 2009 6:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be using SAP_CUST Profile, where applciation data is ignored (Client-specific customizing including authorization profile is copied. The application data is deleted, the user data is retained).

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/99/0a2a887e2511d2a6250000e82deaaa/content.htm

Thanks & Regards

Deepu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deepu Rajendran,

I have mentioned in the quary,I took sap_cust profile only.Please read the query and get back to me.

BR,

kk