cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dependent Demand is not showing up in Interactive planning table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I have a question on Dependent Demand, I have Cifed 2 materials, Product 1 is produced by Product 2. I have Maintained PDS. When I run SNP planning run dependent demand for Product1 is Product 2 is getting created. I can see this dependent demand in PRODUCT VIEW (/sapapo/rrp3). But when I u2018m trying to validate the planning run in interactive planning table the dependent demand is not showing up against the DEPENDENT DEMAND key figure. Also I tried validating my planning results using standard SNP planning book, still Iu2019m not able to view the dependent demand. I have activated and assigned the stock balance macro as default macros. If anyone of you in the group has faced the same issue please suggest me what is the missing activity. Iu2019m working on SCM 5.1. All valuable suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards

KRN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tbis was resolved by applying the latest Support pack in SCM 5.1, ie support pack 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

KRN,

I agree with george...In addition to that please also check what category/category group has been assigned to the "dependent demand" keyfigure in the planning area. what is the category of the order you are seeing in rrp3. Is it assigned to teh key figure?

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I recall the standard SNP config has the order catagory group for dependent requirments for planned order but it is missing the dependent requirments for production orders. Go to spro apo/snp/basic setting/maintain catagory groups. Check the group DS1 (dependent demand). Does it have all the order catagories for dependent demand you are seeing in the product view?

George