cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change hierachie with BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

With the transaction CJ20N, When I release a WBS Then I can create the new WBS and change its hierachie , But When I i use the FM: BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN I can not change its hierachie using method ' CREATE' ' WBS-HERACHIE' .The new WBS are always attached to the root of the project . I can not attach these wbs as the child of the other WBS. I do not know the reason why ? Could you please help me ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For more infomation, The problem that I got is that : I can not use the FM BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN to change the WBS hierachie that has been released . Because I must do this in my code , so i cannot use CJ20N to change it manually .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintaining the IWbsHierarchieTable parameter that contains the data for the hierarchy.

In the table you specify the position of the wbs element using Up, Down, Left, Right parameter.

An element must specify the superior element using the Up parameter; it's superior element is named in the Up parameter of the element being maintained. The predecessor or successor on the same level is specified using the Left or Right parameter. If element y comes after element x then element x is specified using the Left parameter of the element being maintained.

Did you try this already and it is not working because it is released or were you missing some of these?

Answers (0)