Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

the requirement is like,

1. There is a sales order for 1000,

2. Delivery is created for 900, & suppose this will be a final issue and user would not another delivery for the pending quantity.

3. Requirement is such that the sales order should be updated.

I have suggested the user to first update the order quantity and then do the delivery.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

On what criteria should the system should update the orders.Based on that v can update it.

If there is no such criteria then manually change the sales order.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You may try this one:

Ask user to set the underdelivery tolerance limits to 10% in Sales Order. This will make the Sales Order completely delievered but you need not change the quantity of Sales Order.

Regards

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When i am entering Under delivery tolerance of 10%. It is not getting affected in the delivery.

why is it so??

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

What do you mean by "not getting affected in Delivery"? Do you mean it is not getting reflected in OBD? If yes, then it will not flow into OBD, you have to change their also manually as subsequent docuemnts (i.e.OBD) is already created.

Kindly let me know if you are still not convinced.

Regards

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samier,

when in the OBD I change the delivery quantity, at the time of over delivery it working fine but at the time of under delivery it throws an error.

Please Note** I have also entered the under delivery tolerance.

Thanks!!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
3. Requirement is such that the 
             sales order should be updated.

Either you can foreclose the order quantity to 900 or assign Reason for Rejection so that the status of the order would be changed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi