cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping processing Time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation where I need to determine the pick/pack time forthe item in the sales order according to the wieight or quantity. For eg: if I order 100 EA(30 LBs) of an item, the schedule line date should move further than the confirmed date. If I order 200 EAs it should move further proportionately. I tried using the times defined in the shipping point. If I use option C, it is a fixed tiem and is not variable a sper the quantity. If I use option A/B, using the weight group, the route does not get determined in the sales order. It seems the route can be determined in the order wihout a weight group only. Even if I give the route manually, the dates maintained in OVLV have no effect on the confirmation dates.

Another option which I tried is by maintaining the required no of days and qty in the material master: sales -general/plant data. I used the fields shipping processing time and base qty. But they seem to have no effect in the sales order.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

rgr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya Sagar,

Have you tried using any includes or user exit for this.

Check with your ABAP they can help you.We implemented Order Management and had one include which helped us overcome this problem.

Your ABAP team will be right one to suggest you.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for the response. Its surprising that though the standard help documentation talks about this, it does not seem to work at all. It would be very difficult for me to convince my team until and unless I make sure why there is a gap in the functionality.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya