cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pod

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i've activated pod in customer master -as a defualt we can't create billing if pod is not confirmed in VLPODL.

BUt i want to put a logic that if country =IN , then billing should be allowed to create in vf01

PL let me know how this can be done

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A very simple way is to change the Delivery to Billing Copy Control. The standard routine, LV60A003, contains a check of VBUK-PDSTK (Header POD Status). Make a copy & customise according to your requirements, then assign the new routine.

Cheers, Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

De activate the POD relevance for the India customer.

It will serve the prpose

regards,

santosh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Option 1:

I think your Customer Code for India & abroad would be defferent, thus all you can do is for all Indian Customer DO NOT set the POD Indicator. And for foreign Customers set the indicator.

Option 2:

I guess there can be two ways to achieve this:

If your Item Category is different for Sales in India & Abroad, then you can "Maintain POD Relevance" for Item Category at:

IMG - Logistics Execution - Shipping - Deliveries - Proof of Delivery - Set POD-Relevance Depending on Delivery Item Category.

Alternatively, if your Item categories are same then develop a User Exit, which would check the Destination Country while creating the Invoice. Explain t his to your ABAPer & he could easily do this.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

both domestic & exports cust are relevant for pod

for exports cust as usual billing should be blocked -if pod is not confirmed.

BUt i want to make

only for domestic customers (country india) billing should be allowed without any block

i want to know

1 which user exit to be used &

2 how to make error mssage as warning message to allow billing creation is country is india.

3 revenue should be revresed till pod is confirmed for india.

pl suggest

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

If Invoice of your Domestic Customer are not relevant for POD, then simple remove the POD indicator in Customer Master.

Why do you want to use User Exit when for all your Domestic Customers, you dont require POD.

Also, if you Item Category for Domestic & Export Sales are different then set POD revelant for Export Item Category.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPSD,

You have two process in place one is Domestics and another is Export. You have classified your customer as Domestic and Export Customers.

1. You can Deactivate POD indicator for Domestic customer in XD02 / VD02. since your requirement is "only for domestic customers (country india) billing should be allowed without any block "

But still if you insist to retain the POD activation for domestic customer, you would have maintained a seperate Authorization profile for Billing. Then Convey to the Enduser to remove the POD Block for DOMESTIC customer and go ahead with billing process.

AGain have an Authorized control for releasing the document to accounts, (By removing the Posting block in Billing details screen. Thereby ensuring automatic release doesn't happen) only after you receive confirmation from customer you can release to Accounts.

I don't think you need an USerExit for this issue. Please check the process and revert

Regards

Sathya