cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancellation billing date = current date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a requirement that cancellation billing document date as current date. For example my billing document date is 15.03.09 and iam cancelling that billing on 31.03.09, so i require biiling date of cancellation document as 31.03.09.

Kindly provide me information, thanks in advance.

V S Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To make the current date as the billing date of cancellation invoice, when user do not enter any date manually, you can try user-exit.

Please check my blog at SDN.

/people/ashish.mohapatra/blog/2008/01/16/sd-userexit--ii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

My issue was resolved. Thankyou for ur guidence.

S K Valluru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

My issue has been resolved by using include RV60AFZC, but how can i find the main program for this include? Can u brief me about user exits?

Thanks in advance

S K Valluru

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating the cancel billing document VF11 give the billing date manually that is current date and save it the document will have the current date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In VF11 maintain the billing date as current date then the cancelled invoice will be current date only

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any possibility that system should determine automatically not by giving the billing date as a manual entry for cancellation billing document?

Thanks in advance

V S Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the Current date in Header Details Created On it will be the current date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

YOu have to give the date manually as when ever you are cancelling the billing doc you are doing with ref, hence the date will be picked form that document as ref.

System will not take today's date default date.

Hope this will do

Srinu