cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have few doubts in Contracts and subsequent documents.I have checked many threads but i wasnt able to get any appropriate answers.I would appreciate if some one can address these

1.My Process flow is Master Contract --> Service Contract --> Sales Order --> Invoice...Suppose if i have created an invoice incorrectly,i would cancel the invoice.My Business requirement is that Then i dont want this sales order any more.I have rejected the materials.Even then i am finding this in list of open orders.I donot want these kind of orders to be found in open orders.Pl advice.

2.Suppose I have created (Master Contract --> Service Contract --> Sales Order --> Invoice.) for a wrong sold to party in a wrong sales area.Now i have cancelled the invoice.I want to cancel the invoice and reject sales order.The cotract should be cancelled with a date of today.This should not be in open contracts.

Thanks

Shilpa

Edited by: shipla2b on Mar 28, 2009 5:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per your thread,

You are trying to create Sales order wrt: Service Contract, which is not required,

For Service Contract (std SAP, doc type:MV),

you can directly create Invoice -FV ( no need to create sales order at all)

FYI - There is no question of creation sales order for wrong sold to party or sales area,as you r creating sales order wrt:Service contract. -

It woulb be more helpful , if you provide exact requirement. I dont see, why you need to create sales order wrt:Service Contract. ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our Business process is set like this and Business is using it past 3 years and we are not using any billing plan So that process we cant disturb.If its set like this pl suggest solutions for the questions.

Thanks

Edited by: shipla2b on Mar 29, 2009 10:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

After deleting the invoice you can delete the sales order no

please explain the requirement, what exactly is your requirement