cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My reqiure is like below. Can any one please tell me how can i do the mapping for this?

"Doc Ref" field is the combination of "Receipt Number", "/", and "Receipt Line". If there is no value for Receipt Line and Receipt Number has the value "20081217" then the resulting value should be "20081217"("/" not required)

Only if both "Receipt Number" and "Receipt Line" have value will the "/" sign be needed.

Thanks

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is no value for Receipt

Do you mean the value is balnk "" or the field Receipt is not present in the payload at all? If there is no field in the payload, then use the standard function "exists" along with "if" to check the existance of the field. Then only concat "/" to it.

Regards,

Prateek

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All,

>

> My reqiure is like below. Can any one please tell me how can i do the mapping for this?

>

> "Doc Ref" field is the combination of "Receipt Number", "/", and "Receipt Line". If there is no value for Receipt Line and Receipt Number has the value "20081217" then the resulting value should be "20081217"("/" not required)

> Only if both "Receipt Number" and "Receipt Line" have value will the "/" sign be needed.

>

> Thanks

> Karthik

_  then pass constant 200081217                                                                                
|              to target
ReceiptLine -------> length (string func) -> EqualsS                                    |then
                                                               |____ Constant 0 ----> AND -> IF -> Similar logic for length and then use your conditions                                                             |                  
                                           ReceiptNumber -> EqualsS -----------
                                                                         |____ Constant 200081217