cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. account assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir

When I create purchase order for Raw material with account assignment the material goes to consumption account but what we want,the material should go to stock account when create PO itself.

Pls help me, how to prevent the material going consumption account , this is our current scenario.

I hope anyone will solve my problem.

Thanks in advance

Rajakumar.k

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In OMS2 for ur raw material type maintain quantity and value updation

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
1.  I don't want suggesstion,I want only solution,

2.  Pls don't ask any more quesition

When you post a question expecting for solution, you should have patience and dont comment such harsh words. Members in this forum are helping you by sparing their time and atleast for that, you should have some courtesy to raise your repeated queries politely. You will never get feedbacks, if you are so harsh in your comments.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja kumar

I don't want suggesstion,I want only solution,I am struggling for one month to solve the problem,I am

unable to solve it. Pls help me

Dont be arrogant all suggestions if solves an issue becomes a solution

Regarding your qn

OMS2 settings will not help your case

This needs to be put in to MM or FI forums

I beleive that you have put this issue in MM forums quiet a few times and closed without proper reply

Forum post in ERP - Logistics Materials Management (MM): Reg. Automatic account assignment.

Forum post in ERP - Logistics Materials Management (MM): Reg.Stock account instead of consumption account when PO creation

Put the same in FI forums as they have the say

This is not an SD issue at all

Avoid using the terms i will XXXX for good suggestions

Nobody answers for your XXXX

People suggest something with genuine intention

This is also a suggestion and not a solution

*For your material Requirement type should be KEB and *

Requirement class also should be KEB in t code OVZG

If the requirement class goes to KEB in t code OVZG details you can see the account assignment etc then it will pick consumption account instead of inventory account

For this item category group should be BANC or BANS

From the MM side how the requirement class is picked up has to be identified by you

From SD side Schedule line category is assigned to requirement type and the requirement type will be assigned to requirement class

Like that how the link comes in your PO has to be seen and there

If you take the requirement class as KEB most propably your issue will get solved

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with Item category BANC , change the gen item category and item category in the Material Master as BANC and check sir

Former Member
0 Kudos

If not happening then you ask you FI consultant to solve this , since a consumption GL account has been assigned , so the GL account has to be changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja kumar

Why are you assigning the Account assignment category to the material line Item in PO? Does you material not having the Accounting data i. e. the valuation class in accounting view and did you configure the OBYC settings for the valuation class for Inventory Key i.e BSX? and WRX key for GR/IR postings?

If the above two Transaction keys are configured inside OBYC then you need not assign K in PO and do the GRN. Please rememebr evenafter Configuring OBYC if you still assign K and G/L accounts in PO the system overrides the settigns and posts against Consumption account.

More over Inventory accounts are Balance sheet accounts and Cost conter accounts are Expenses accounts i.e P/L accounts.

Please decide accordingly and revert back if you are not clear.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir

I don't want suggesstion,I want only solution,I am struggling for one month to solve the problem,I am

unable to solve it. Pls help me