cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCI Catalog Parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to OCI and SAP and was wondering if someone could help answer a quick question. Is it possible to pass the current SRM buyer login ID as a parameter to the catalog?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have read the OCI documentation and it states that you can send additional value pairs, but it doesn't state what the available variables are. It also references the Implementation Guide (IMG) for Supplier Relationship Management, but I haven't found anything within that document either that clearly illustrates what values are available. The OCI guide is very specific on the values that I need to return in the session back to the return URL for the shopping experience. I need to know the "standard" values available to the Call-Up request as these are not defined within the document. If what I need is not within the "standard" values then I will dig deeper into the BAdl.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The parameters you have available depends on the method you choose as has been described -

First the simple method as described in the OCI guide in section 3.1.2 - the fixed parameters are SAP system parameters - i.e. any field value from the sy (syst) table in SAP - thus user name, language, etc. are very easy to pass.

If the parameter you need to transfer is not already available in the system fields, which in your case seems it will not be, you will need to utilize the BADI to add addtional paramaters. Here you use the BADI to build your required fields filing the value as required with your own coding.

Hope this helps clarify things.

b

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If fixed values and system values are not sufficient we can use BADI BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH

Using this badi we can tranfer additional parameters

Thanks

prasad.s