Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports/Programs not executed for the past 30 days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a lot of Z reports/programs in our system

Please letme know a way of how to find the reports which are not executed in the past 30 days

Pls help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Programs are stored in the table TRDIR, you have to give search criterea as Z* in SE16 for the table tadir choose the SDATE from to date in your case 30 days and select RSTAT as K (Customer Production Program) and execute it, you will get the out put of no of programs which were executed in the last 30 days from this output you have to filter the jobs which are not executed against total no of zreports available in the table TRDIR.

Thank you,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Some Z reports would not be executed with a Job. It would have been executed in Dialog

Would this table contain the information of Z Reports executed in Dialog also

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The table will have all the entries irrespective of whether it executes in dialog or batch.

Thank you,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think there is some misunderstanding

I extractedd the Z reports from the table specifed by you for the past 30 days and it had around 20 reports

But my ST03 Output is showing more than 20 Z reports for the same duration as specified by you

Please guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Afaik this table will not show executions in dialogue.

Why not simply try it out?

Choose one of the reports that, accordind to this table, have not been executed today, start it in dialogue, and look at the table again.