cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to eliminate "Company" text in smartform "address" node

Former Member

Hi all,

I got a problem.

I want to display company address using "Organization Address" in address node.

However, the address node displayed "Company" text automatically when company address contains incomplete info. Eg, the company address only contains city='new city' info.

Then the address node will displayed as below:

Company

city

Anyone know how to remove "Company" text if no incomplete company address data?

Any suggestion/comment will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

best regards,

Xiang Li Heah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member589517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mine issue is related to Title only.In my case I am using Title In between Address and Endaddress. the 'Title' is maintained as '0003' in ADRC table.It is printing the '0003' in PO ,user want text 'Company' to be printed instead of '0003'.Guide me how to print the Text 'Company' for '0003', 'MS' if Title is '0001' and 'Mr.' if Title is '0002'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though this issue is set the staus 'answered' but as i found actual solution, i am just updating here.

The actual issue was, if the 'Title' maintained as '0003' in ADRC, this kind of issue will appear. Please remove this '3' from TITLE and try use that function module. Then it removes text 'COMPANY'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintain data in ADRC instead

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't use organization address then the text company is not coming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

read addres using internal tables. dont use address node..

refer this code.

SELECT SINGLE ADRNR FROM KNA1

INTO ADDRNUM

WHERE KUNNR EQ WA_VBPA1-KUNNR.

SELECT * FROM ADRC INTO TABLE IT_ADRC

WHERE ADDRNUMBER = ADDRNUM.

READ TABLE IT_ADRC INTO WA_ADRC INDEX 1.

then print wa_adrc-city.

wa_adrc-street like this.

if u want to remove company andall dat is already therein fields then please contact urfunctional consultant. they will give u the tcode to remove that.

some usefulinformation. hopeu will get tcode from here also. to remove company from address.

Client

SCC4

Tools > Administration > Administration > Client Admin > Client Maintenance

Change the name of the client you are using (updates T000) Client Independent

Company Code

OX02

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Financial Accounting > Define, copy, delete, check Company Code > Define Company Code

Change the name, city and country to your company details (updates T001)

Company Code Address

OBY6

IMG > Financial Accounting > Financial Accounting Global Settings > Company Code > Enter Global Parameters > Click on address button

Maintain the complete address details here (updates SADR)

Credit Control Area

OB45

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Financial Accounting > Maintain Credit Control Area

Change the description (updates T014)

Controlling Area

OX06

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Controlling > Maintain Controlling Area

Change the name (updates TKA01)

Plant

OX10

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Logistics u2013 General > Define, copy, delete, check plant > Define Plant. Select the plant of choice and go into the detail screen.

Change Name 1 and Name 2 and detailed information (updates T001W)

Plant address

OX10

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Logistics u2013 General > Define, copy, delete, check plant > Define Plant. Select the plant of choice and go into the detail screen. Click the address button.

Division

OVXB

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Logistics u2013 General > Define, copy, delete, check division > Define Division

Change the name (update TSPA)

Storage Location

OX09

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Materials Management > Maintain Storage Location

Change the description (updates T001L)

Purchasing Organization

OX08

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Materials Management > Maintain Purchasing Organization

Change the description (updates T024E)

Sales Organization

OVX5

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Sales and Distribution > Define, copy, delete, check Sales Organization > Define Sales Organization

Change the name and replace the standard texts ADRS_* with ZXYZ_* (updates TVKO)

Sales Organization Address

OVX5

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Sales and Distribution > Define, copy, delete, check Sales Organization > Define Sales Organization > Click the address button

Distribution Channel

OVXI

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Sales and Distribution > Define, copy, delete, check Distribution Channel > Define Distribution Channel

Change the name (updates TVTW)

Sales Office

OVX1

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Sales and Distribution > Maintain Sales Office

Change the description (updates TVBUR)

Sales Office Address

OVX1

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Sales and Distribution > Maintain Sales Office > Click the address button

Sales group

OVX4

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Sales and Distribution > Maintain Sales Group

Change the description (updates TVKGR)

Shipping Point

OVXD

IMG > Enterprise Structure > Maintain Structure > Definition > Sales and Distribution > Define, copy, delete, check Shipping Point > Define Shipping Point

Change the description and replace the standard texts ADRS_* with ZXYZ_* (updates TVST)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest u to print the address using multiple text modules and get the details using the fm ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM, this way u get more flexibility with the layout and the conditions u want to put.

кu03B1ятu03B9к