cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Help for Date inverval in Variable Form in Visual Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a variable form which has Date interval with value help as one of the parameters.

when i click on the value help and select any date interval then it is displayed as say '20081015:20090101' but when i submit this value i get an error "INVALID_VARIABLE_VALUES".

this variable is working fine when i manually enter the interval as '10/15/2008:01/01/2009'.

is there any way where we can input the date interval value as '10/15/2008:01/01/2009' using the value help.

any help is highly appreciated.

regards,

RK,.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Value help is considered as a popup iview in visual composer. You can change the fields in popup iview like normal iview. Drill down the popup iview of the value help and change the date format using DSTR function.

Try the below link for change the date format.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d2/63f340e8dd8431e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Basheer,

i have changed the formula in the ADD event of the popup variable by replacing the KEY with KEY_EXT.

i am using the following formula now,.

IF(ISNULL(#ID[ACC17DU]@KEY_EXT), STORE@url, IF(CONTAINS(STORE@url, ":"), STORE@url ,STORE@url&IF( STORE@url == "", "", ":")&#ID[ACC17DU]@KEY_EXT))

Regards,

Rk.