cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Return delivery Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I did a return delivery through QM module a TR was generated & the orginal TR qty which was created at the time of GR was adjusted.

Now system is showing a postive quant in my interim storage bin with my GR doc & also a negative quant in the interim storage bin with the return delivery matrl doc with the same qty.

Now please tell me what should I do with the TR which is open (the one which was created at the time of retunrn delivery through QM (122) ).

Hope its clear.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you create a Transfer Order from the TR, I suppose, useing Transaction LT04.

After that you confirm TO from Transaction LT12.

Hope is helpful,

Simone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that system has created a negative quant in the interim storage bin at the time of 122 & also a positive quant in the same interim bin for the same quantity based on the TR at the time of GR.

Now how can I create a TO in this case because the stock which I have to return is in my interim bin & also I havent maintained a Storage type search strategy for my interim storage type.

Any other solutions ???

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Have anyone faced the above issue??

If yes, please advice..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The positive and negative quant will get create only when TO gets created. I could not undestand how TR gets created from OB delivery? Please check whether TO got created and not confirmed yet for this. Please confirm the TO to adjust positive and negative quant.

Rest with the previous TR, you may delete it through LB02. This will not make effect to any other stock level.

Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Have you done Return to vendor through QM with WM activated ??

If yes, can you explain the steps ?

See, I have assigned the WM mov type 102 for the IM mov type 102 (GR Cancellation) as well as 122 (Return to vendor).

Do we have to maintain the 'Create TR' setting for this WM mov type 102 ?

If yes, then TR will be created automatically at the time of 122. Now what will we do with this TR ?

Hope my query is clear.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you create return delivery and post the system will post stock return in IM. Similarly you need to remove material from WM also. So when TR gets generated you need to create TO with reference to TR and confirm it so that stock will get removed from WM also.

Hope this helps to solves your query.

Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for the reply.

In case of normal stock placements, what you have mentioned is right. i.e for every GR (101) in IM, system will create a TR in WM which we have to convert it to TO for putaway in warehouse.

But my issue is, regarding TR creation with stock in interim bins at the time of return to vendor as well normal GR cancellation scenarios.

Now, as you know since we dont maintain stock placement & removal strategy's in interim bins. How to process this TR's ??

Hope my query is clear.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can not use interim stock for return. When you did GR that time the stock should go to the final bin by creating TO and confirmation. When you say the stock is in interim it means the previous procedure was not done correctly or is incomplete. Please transfer the material to final bin frominterim bin then it will be available for doing vendor returm. Please check any TO to be confirmed for that. after transferring material to final bin, you can create TR and further procedure.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I think we can process a Return to Vendor through QM in WM activated SL with 2 options.

1. Putaway before UD.

2. Putaway after UD.

The scenario which I have explained is the 2nd one & the one which you have mentioned is the 1st one.

In the 2nd one stock will be in the interim bin only at the time of UD {where I will do a Return (122)}.

Hence only after UD I will process the TR which was created at the time of GR.

Hope you are clear now.

Regards,