cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get error Msg. VL 150 Only & & Material & available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have one sales order with 100 kg qty, and my confirm qty is 50 kg by today when i am doing delivery of 51 KG system gives error MSG as above. pls help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check what is the ATP rule during the delivery creation. and also check the stock situation, It looks like though the confirmed qty is 50. this confirmation may be based on some anticipated receipts. but if you phyically dont have any stock at the time of the delivery creation. the new ATP rule during the time of delivery check might block u frm creationg the delivery, if u phyically dont have the stock.

So first check your ATP Settings and Physical Stock Situation and then do any necessary adjustments and then create the delivery.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sales order qty is 100 Kg

Confirmed qty is 50 units (i mean confirmed qty in schedule lines)

Delivery created qty is 51 kg

Then system throws a error message

This means in your delivery item category in t code 0VLP that us ZERO VLP the over delivery is marked with B reject with error message

Even if you try to change it warning that is Aor no message that is blank

You may face problem while doing PGI as the system is giving the confirmed qty of 50 only after some availabilty check and you are trying to deliver a qty what is more than the available qty

So careful about any changes

Regards

raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can post the goods issue only to the extent of the quantity what is confirmed in sale order. If you want the system to give a warning message instead of error message, first go to zeroVLP, select your item category and maintain "A" for the field "Check overdelivery".

Next in customer master Sales Area Data under Shipping tab, you can see a field "Overdeliv. Tolerance". You can maintain whatever value you want. This will allow for that customer. On the other hand, if you want to restrict to a particular customer / material combination, then go to VD51 / VD52, select that material where also you can see the same field.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi