cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Enter exactly one partner of type requester

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am creating a BID, when a tyr publish the BID a getting the error "Enter exactly one partner of type requester".

How could I solve this problem ?

Thanks,

André

We are using SRM 4.0 -

Suporte Packages: SAPKA64017 and Server SAPKIBKS09.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

SRM 5.0 is an inteligent system .Requestor populates automatically when you create a bid inviatation.

When you create a Bid inviatation , in header partner data must automatically populates your name

EDUARDO ANDRADE 12345 as a requester . it is standard.

it may be first time you create a bid inviatation . just search your name as a requestor.

I recommend you to add your name as requester.

i believe in the next time onwards it will populate EDUARDO ANDRADE automaticallly. if it not so it could be a bug

howerever check bbp_pd 428 in SE91 and did you influence any error message ?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I have created BID before and its never happen. The name of the requester is coming filled. I am check the se91 to trace the error message.

Thanks.

If some body have any idea, please let me know !!!

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

check for the consistency of the user using USERS_GEN. Also integrate the organization using Tcode:BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Surya, but the problem didn't solve.

I will try aplly the notes "1097400 : Incorrect error for multiple partner purchase orders" and

"1038484 : External requirement transfer fails when PM order ch"

Best Regards,

André

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please run report BBP_CHECK_CONSISTENCY report for your user and for Bid inviatation.

let us see what results you get.

regards

Muthu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please check if the requestor in the Header Data 'Partner' Tab has the requestor partner function . The Requestor Partner function is '00000016' .

Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi André,

so you mean altough you have entered a requestor at the header data of the bid invitation (header data -> partner tab) the error message appears?

Regards,

Georg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Georg,

The screen is coming filled and the error happens every time when I check the bid.

This error happen just to some bid process. If I remove the itens the error don't happen.

André