cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI7.1 Standard Installation - Webservice deployment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to install SAP PI7.1 standard system on SuseLinux and during the last step of the installation, which is 'Install software components', I get the below error:

sdu id: sap.com_com.sap.xi.directory.webservices710ny

sdu file path: /usr/sap/RPI/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/tcbldeploy_controller/archives/51/SAPXITOOL04_0_SCA1238156993673/DEPLOYARCHIVES/com.sap.xi.directory.webservices710ny.sda

version status: NEW

deployment status: Aborted

description: 1. Exception occured during web services deployment. Unable to generate serialization framework for web service IntegrationDirectoryModelBasedConfigurationScenario, application sap.com/com.sap.xi.directory.webservices710ny.

-> Compilation fails...

Cannot java.io.IOException: error=12, Cannot allocate memory

ERROR[ END ]

Please could any one help how could i fix this problem. Do I need to add more memory to the machine? or is there someother issue?

Appreciate a quick help

Thanks

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We tried that but we get the same error.

The installation stops at the deployment of com.sap.xi.directory.webservices710ny.sda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the same problem in a HP-UX vs Oracle landscape.

I adjusted the server memory::

Physical server memory: 8GB

Swap: 20GB

- Oracle: 2GB

- Abap Stack: 2GB

- Java Stack: 3GB

I kept aproximatelly 2GB of free memory. Then, the installation finished successfully.

Regards,

Raul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Cannot allocate memory" bit common problem in the installation solution for this is just stop the installation connect to database and stop the database and start the database and restart the installation follow the steps to stop the database

1. Logon as orasid user

2. sqlplus/no log

3. connect / as sysdba

4. shutdown immediate

to start startup

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having a similar problem while installing PI7.1

Please respond if you have a resolution to this issue.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

I have moved this thread to the Netweaver Administrator forum. You have a better chance of getting an answer to your query if it is opened in the correct forum. I think the Netweaver Administrator is the best forum for this issue.

Regards

Mark Smyth

XI/PI Moderator