cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My interface File to File. When I am trying to send a file from my sending system it is not moving to Integration engine. When I monitored the sending communcation channel in RWB, it is showing the error "*message not processed: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: No more storage space available for extending an internal table.*",. Can anybody have idea about how to resolve this error.

Regards,

Jayaram.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the size of the table SXMSCLUP & SXMSCLUR.

Please also implement archiving.

george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

Try this:

icm/HTTP/max_request_size_KB=2048000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayaram,

We are facing the same issue. How did you rectify the error?

Regards,

Vivek

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

please contact your basis administrator and ask to increase the Table size if you are getting the same error.

if you are getting the error log differently please provide the error log which you are getting.

Cheers!!!

Naveen.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to the error, it is stating that there is no more space to in internal table to process, so ask the concern person to increase the internal memory and then try again.

Hope this helps u a lot.........

Also very clearly it is given in help.sap .... i quote:

" if you see an RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE error, you conclude something is wrong with the SAP system you want to connect to, so you have a look at the SAP system. Besides keywords, JCo exceptions return text that is often very helpful for determining the cause of the error.

The above list of exception groups also comprises a column of u201Cpossible actionsu201D that help to analyze the failure. If an error has occurred on a lower communication layer, for example an RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION or RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE exception, have a look at the dev_jrfc.trc files. These files are written by JRFC and can be found in the directories j2ee/cluster/server* of the J2EE Application Server Installation."

Source: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f6/daea401675752ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

joel

Edited by: joel trinidade on Mar 27, 2009 5:02 PM

Edited by: joel trinidade on Mar 27, 2009 5:04 PM

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its time for your basis to clean up the log files in XI.

Request your basis to look into this issue. It does seem that your XI server is clogged.