cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solution manager charm configure

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everyone

i want to configure the charM scope with our R3 and BW at two domain .

R3 landscape

DEV(101sandbox,201-develop,301-customizing ,800unit testing)

QAS(800- testing)

PRD(800-prduct)

tranport from DEV TO QAS and delivery to PRD ,also you can export the object from QAS to PRD for special .

domain controller is PRD

BW landscape BWD(client 100)--BWQ(client 880)BWP(client 880)

domain controller is BWP

if we use the charM for manager the change requst ,how we configure in all system for prepare the charM like the stms configure .

we notice our test system and prd system have same client number ,so it is ok for configure ?

expect your help!

thanks a lot!

frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this weblog it explains all the steps

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2008/07/26/first-steps-to-work-with-change-request-management-scenario

Nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Nesimi

thanks for your help ,i read the step .i think i will do the domain link both PRD and SLM and BWP and SLM. But i am not sure how to create the client in SLM because our QAS system client number is the same as the PRD system client number .is it must same as the satellite system ?? expect you give a detail expression about this ,could you supply a detail document about the how the charM manager the change request manager ? thanks a lot!

frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1 QAS client and PRD client can be the same(need not to be different).

2. Make sure that the system landscape you mention under system landscape tab of SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN should match with TMS configuration of Solution Manager.(This is very important).

You should create a maintenance project with system landscape DEV-201->QAS-200->PRD-200 using SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN. Repeat this step for BW also.

You need to configure TMS of Solution Manager in Client 000 as follows:

SLM->DEV-201->(Consolidation Route)QAS-200->(Delivery Route)PRD-200

SLM->BW-100->(Consolidation Route)BW-880->(Delivery Route)BW-880

No more document is required better than SPRO. Just follow this SPRO path to configure TMS:

SPRO->SAP Solution Manager->Configuration->Scenario-Specific Settings->Change Management

->Change Request Management->Standard Configuration->Transport Management System(Read IMG activity of each step).

Let me know if you have aby issues.

Regards,

Sanjai

Answers (0)