cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not gettting the list of interfaces for BPM in integration directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to create receiver detrmination and interface determination for my BPM. When I select my BPM as communication component, I am not getting the list of abstract interfaces under outboutnd and inbound interfaces category.

What might be th reason? I have tried by re importing the BPM in directory. But no use.

Regards,

Reyaz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let's say your scenario is :

Sender --> BPM --> Receiver.

Double click on your sender business system and go to Other Attributs tab. Check if the Software Component in which you created your objects, is present there or not. If not then go to SLD and and add the Software Component Version to your Business System.

And then in ID from menu Environment --> Clear SLD Data Cache and then you can try it again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yah, I did SLD cache refresh, delta chache refresh and complete cache refresh in SXI_CACHE.

I am not getting the list of my objects in SXI_CACHE. The business system I am working on contains the same softwarecomponent

Re gards,

Reyaz

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reyaz,

Are you able to see the Interface names in the Sender and Receiver Tabs of the Integration process that you have created, by importing the BPM in ID?

YOu can only see the interfaces that you have used in your Send steps and Receive steps that you have created in your BPM.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ravi,

No, I am not able to see the interfaces in sender and receiver tabs in BPM. One more observation is , When I perform delta cache refresh , I am getting the error "prefixnumber: entry missing for system XXX client 500"

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you haven't done the intial configuration for BPM. That's why while creating background tasks in workflow it is getting error like prefix numbers is missing. Please look at confguratin guide where you need to do inital intial BPM configuration.

Thanks & Regards,

Krish. Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am getting the error in SXI_CACHE. error I am not able to see my BPM in SXI_CACHE at all.

Regards,

Reyaz

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reyaz,

In your BPM were you able to see and send steps and receive steps?

Only those messages will come in the search help for Interface Determination.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have 3 send steps , one receive step. I am not getting any of those. I tried by importing the standard BPM in BASIS component. I am not getting the , interfaces. Please give me some idea.

Regards,

Reyaz

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be a cache issue, Clear SLD cache in ID

Check tcode SXI_Cache, select Integration Process in the left pane and check the return in right pane , it should be ZERO, else activate the same by clicking the activate button.

Sachin

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you create your integration process in the same software component version as the Message interfaces?

Former Member
0 Kudos

this can sometimes happen due to incomplete cache refresh.

try to refresh the sld cache once and try.

else you can still provide the interface names manually and the scenario will work.