cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Escalation process in Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks ,

1. My Client came up with an Requirement - He has three levels of Suppor Team , If the First level could not respond in 1 day - immediately it has to be Escalated to IInd Level if they are also not responding , it has to go for IIIrd level.

I got struck up how to use Actions with Dates here in this process ? r there any standard workflows for it ?

2. Secondly he has complex Org structure - Like - North , East , West , South & Corporate .

Under Corporate only IInd Level and III level Teams will be there .

Now i got struck up how to Map these scenerio in the Org Model. Upto 1st level no issue - But how to show the relationship for 1st level of each region with IInd & IIIrd level Teams.

Suggest me with your Valuable Inputs.

Thank you.

Regards,

Amrita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello!

I didn't see your topic before.

Have you tried to use TA PFAC and CRM_DNO_1 rule?

Regards,

Art

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Art ,

I was not aware , i have not tried. Can you brief out how was it possibile from PFAC and CRM_DNO_1 rule . I will be gre8 n thankful to you.

Amrita

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amrita,

Frankly I'm trying to dig down into theoretical things of how ServiceDesk works

I have some doubts about rules wich cotrol escalation, it's:

CRM has dual control of escalation mechanism - the 1st part is customizing org. model via PFAC (it's easy to understand because of visual view); the 2nd is customizing via action profiles.

Maybe you have some one else questions like mine, you can see it here [Relationships in ServiceDesk|;

Hope my answer was helpful.

Good luck for you (and for me )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myelf

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be very helpful for all, if you post how you had solved this issue.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

Intially we approached to SAP for the same requirement , but they came back with consulting issue - So with the help of Technical team - we could able to meet this requirement with the Development.

Amrita