cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backorder processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is I have newly installed SAP 4.7 & ECC both in my system when I'm creating customer XD01 in 4.7 its working but when I am creating customer in ECC its giving me the message customer not defined in the sales area, therefore I have to define common distribution channel & division then only I'm being able to create a customer in ECC but I don't want to use the customer in all sales area, why is the difference in both the version what is the configuration missing in ECC.

My 2nd question is I'm not being to process backorders.

what I'm doing is suppose I have 50 materials I'm creating a order of 100 materials after doing the delivery proposal I'm doing the delivery (VL01N) of the allowed material,PGI, then doing the billing and payment posting subsequently, then I'm doing the stock posting (MB1C) of 200 materials, then doing the backorder V_RA, after ticking the line on the left I'm clicking on backorder, then I can see the line in blue, after selecting the line I have to tick on the box at the right bottom corner but that box is not appearing on the screen. Now what I have to do pls help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the suggestion it worked thank u?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont go to V_RA. Go to V_V2 and execute the program It will work for you. There you will have SImulation button . First check in simulation mode , it ifs working fine then remove teh button and then execute the program. the system will do the changes in the ordeers.

V_RA works for those cases where you want to un commit the stock from particular sales orders and commit to other sales orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

for your second issue, you need to set up backorder processing in your plant. go to IMG > SD > Basic Func > AvCk/TOR > AvCk > AvCk with ATP or Agnst Planning > Checking rule for updating backorders.

regards.