cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable the Debug mode for Dispatcher and Server0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In our EP server 7.0(stand alone java) apart from SDM we need to enable the Debug mode for Dispatcher and Server0.I tried to do it from mmc but cannot do so.When I try to right click & enable from mmc the "Enable Process" is not highlited,it is disabled.How Can I enable the the Debug mode for Dispatcher and Server0?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto Configtool Select Instance_IDxxxxx on the right side you can see "Servers Debug" tab, select that and choose, enable debug and debuggable options.

Save the settings.

Then expand the above mentioned node and select Server_IDxxxxxxx , you will see a tab Debug select it and choose, enable debug and debuggable options.

Save the settings.

After it is done, take a restart of the instance. This should help you.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul for the information but When I am going to the "server debug" both debug settings Enable & Disable are disable & I am not able to edit it.Will I go the "Switch to Configuration editor mode".How to enable the mode??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It should be already enabled. The checkbox is always greyed out, but when you click the check box it shows the mark. First click the debuggable check box and then the second one.

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul..Bur the status of MMC now is SDM & Server0 swiched on & Dispatcher is still disabled.How to enable dispatcher??Whether swich on & enable is same??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved...Thanks Rahul..

Answers (0)