cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Import Stopped Importing and Import log has size of 0 KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

We have set up Auto Import and it has stopped working,while no of Import Log file is increasing while size of each file is 0 KB.....

Nothing is coming into Archive folder from Ready folder..

I restarted the MDIS server ..It auto imported one XML file ..but has stopped again ..Restarted MDIS again but still doesnt work..

Any clues Guru's

Regard's

Vikrant M Kelkar...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Check your MDM repository for any errors /Warnings.Repair if any and then unload and load your repository again with Update Indices.

Then after restarting your MDIS server try placing the file in your inbound ready folder again and see if it works.

If it still throws you an error then may be your file is having a structural exception. check all the exception folders.

Try performing manual import using the exception file and fix the error and try again.

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

TRhanks for your answeres..

Actually issue was Port Folders --Archive,Log ,and Ready were all filled with data (XML Files)and No more space was available to push XML's from Ready to Archive..

Learning new everyday..

Once again Thanks to All..

Regards..

Vikrant M Kelkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry incomplete reply above....

So i had to delete Files in Log folder and Archive folder ..and then All good..

Cheers!!

Vikrant M Kelkar..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two things:

Turn on XML logging , verbose setting in the .ini file, i guess it is 0X02 for XML logging. SO that ur log file for XML is not empty.

And check exception folders too, may be ur file has some structural exception, value exception, and the port has been blocked?

-Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Check the port status, it should not be blocked else import server will not pick the file. Also check the Exception folders.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja