Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition supplement

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i have two condition type TAX1 and TAX2,,,,,,,i want to call tax2 whenever Tax1 applies, i am trying to do it through condition supplement,,,plz guide me as how i will configure condition supplement

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishi,

I think it is possible. In TAXINN

1. I did try with service tax (Say JSEX) which has tax code assigned to it.

2. I created education cess(ZESD) and assigned it in supplement procedure ZPR000 (Copy of PR0000) with Service tax.

3. Entered service tax (JSEX) in the first line and Education cess (ZESD - 3%) in the second line Saved the pricing procedure.

4. ENtered the details screen of JSEX and assigned Supplement procedure ZPR000 in it and saved.

5. VK12 Created condition record for ZESD for 3% (to test) and savd it.

6. Then i raised sales order and executed it and checked in the "conditions" tab, service tax got executed for 10% and parallely ZESD also got executed for 3%..

NOTE: Both the condition types have Control data as

Condition class : D - Taxes

Calculaion Type: A - Percentage

Condition category: D - TAx

Regards

Sathya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Condition Supplement Is not applicable for the Tax Condition Types because they do not take Input for the field Amount. The amunt for the taxes comes through tax codes assigned in the condition records. for the condition supplement types, we cannot enter the tax code , we can enter only the amount here. So any condition type which takes amount ( either in percentage or fixed amount) is applicable for condition supplement