cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver ASynchronous RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to develop an Asynchronous RFC Receiver side? How should I accomplish this?

appreicate your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just adding to others, u may refer this

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ghatak. The blog talks about the Synchronous RFC and I am working on ASynchronous RFC and thats were I need your help.

Thank you Shah, I am looking the Help.sap.com link too right now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Refer to this link for configuring Receiver RFC adapter.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/25/76cd3bae738826e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Prateek

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

just write a new function module at your R/3 and mark it as remote enabled. Because of asynchronous no export parameters.

Then import it to IB Repository, where you use it as inbound interface (for example in a interface mapping). Use it as well a inbound if (receiver) in IB directory. It is the task of sender, to mark a message as asynchronous.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Udo.

In my RFC I am using only Tables as an Interface(Not the Import or Export Parameters).

Also I heard that I need to use an TRFC call for this scenario and I am lost in that area.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

no, you dont call the RFC direcly. You just trigger a message, what ever you like, to XI. The inbound interface - your RFC - will be found by the interface determination of you IB directory. The ABAP call is made by the RFC adapter (you have to configure that RFC communication channel like described in <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/33/c6e63b60c25767e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm">SAP library: RFC-Adapter</a>) who translates the XML to DIAG protocol.

Regards,

Udo