cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing a second development configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have run into a situation where I need to support two different projects. But I cant seem to import the second development configuration . I have got my NDS pointed to the SLD but when I choose import Remote development configuration it prompts me for user id and pwd but it still tries to connect to the old now. I can import a new dev config which resides on a new server only be removing the old dev config(which points to another server)

Any clues ? Kindly help

Regards

Pran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The available remote Development Configurations are defined by the SLD that you are referencing from the Development Configuration Pool setting in Window -> Preferences.

After importing a Development Configuration, you can change this to import Dev Configs from another NWDI, using a different SLD.

I've been doing this myself successfully with our production and development/sandbox NWDI-SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange thats what I did , what is the import procedure ..just right click the window and choose Remote development configuration? What SP are you running?

Thanks

Pran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aaaaaaaaahh!! Now I remember!

There is one big BUT!

You must have the exact same userid and password in both NWDI systems. NWDS remembers only one set of credentials.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yess

I was going to ask exactly the same question because it seems to try to login through all imported development configurations

Regards

Pran

Answers (0)