Regards,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sale of service is absolutely included in SAP SD. We use the item catagory group "DIEN" for service.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes service order is included in SD , for service material , we have to use item category as DIEN as mr.sarthak is telling , after that its normall process, Go to VA01 and u can create Sales order and do billing based on that , there will be no delivery

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need guidance from SD Gurus.....

I wish to create a service order from the Sales Order. For this I created a service material (DIEN), made this a configurable material with class (300) & characteristics assigned to the class.

Now when I specify the service material using VA01, it should call the class & characteristics screen where I should be able to select appropriate values. But it is not calling that at all.

Any comments.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Yes service sale is possible in SAP SD.

I have worked in one project that is Gas related work project which is a service project.

For this we have to create a material of type DIEN(Service material) while creating the material using MM01.

As it is service project there will be no delivery.

And the billing will only order related billing only.

Except this change every thing will be similar to our standard procedure.

Pls let me know if there are any other issues.

Reagdrs,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

yes. service can be represented by a material number with service type and/or service item category.

please search for existing threads on this issue for more details.

regards.