cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, Loaded Apache Axis Adapter Component and Normal Soap has Errors

0 Kudos

I uploaded the Apache Axis Adapter as outlined in note 1028961. For SAP PI 7.1. This upload has caused my normal SOAP Adapter to have errors when I select the normal HTTP mode and receiver. When messages are successfully sent out asynch via the soap adapter I am getting the following error in my adapter engine

Message processing failed. Cause: org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: adapter is null org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: adapter is null at com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.modules.HandlerCore.process(HandlerCore.java:58) at com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.modules.HandlerBean.process(HandlerBean.java:75) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:43) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:71) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext

I have verified I setup the sda upload as described in the note above correctly, but I did name it as com.sap.aii.af.axisproviderlib.sda instead of axisproviderlib.sda as I didn't think this would matter.

Has anyone seen this behavior when uploading this fix.

On another note I initially uploaded this for access to create info in the soap header which doesn't seem to work also, but when I check that the sda got uploaded correctly all seems fine.

If anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate it, otherwise we are going to do a restore

Cheers

Devlin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Actually an update the HTTP with AXIS does work fine in sending out requests, but the original HTTP with Message Protocol of of SOAP 1.1 (this is original) doesn't work, it's as if you update the files you can only use the axis version.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SOAP adapter does not access the axis classes when it is not configured as axis adapter. So I think your configuratiorn is not correct. Double check the SOAP adapter channel and activate this again.

Regards

Stefan

0 Kudos

I was just rereading the instructions and it is named correctly, in the download zip they include an empty .sda file with the name com.sap.aii.af.axisproviderlib.sda

In the instructions it states The included SDA archive may be deployed directly.

Has anyone tried to upload this product, or is there a way to undeploy this without doing a restore?

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devlin,

You wrote something like ,,,,

but I did name it as com.sap.aii.af.axisproviderlib.sda instead of axisproviderlib.sda as I didn't think this would matter.

I think it mattered.

If not revert back the system.

Regards

joel