Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create Shopping Create from SRM (version 4.0) Web Browser

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,

I am trying to execute the transactions like Shopping Cart Creation, Carry Out Sourcing, Process PO etc., from SRM Web browser the system is not openong the Shopping Cart, Carry out Sourcing or Process PO. But System is opening initial screen (Home Page - SRM Web Broswser) when I click on any transaction (I have One main Home page and one more home page under main home page).

When I test Web Service (Shopping Cart - BBPSC02) from the SICF, the system is opening coreectly that particular Service (Shopping Cart Creation screen is opened).

Please let me know do I need to have any settings.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check twpurlsvr table entries for your logical system /cross check your logical system definition by scc4 w.r.t your client.

Are your only user has this problem or every one? if only your user id has this problem means some thing messed up in your role assignment . remove all roles and keep only employee role and try to order a cart. you can go ahead.

regards

muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check TA SURL_LAUNCHPAD_TEST if all the paths are correct.

Best regards,

Georg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once table setting (TWPURLSVR) is done , it's mandatory that you need activate all the BBPSTART services through the transaction SICF. Then only the you can able to run the transaction in the web browser.

Also excute the program called W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES ising the transaction code SA38

Please contact your basis consultant to get it done.

(In the ICF (Internet Communication Framework), each HTTP service is positioned in a tree structure, which enables each service to be accessed through its parent nodes. This access path corresponds to the URL used to address the HTTP service. Each service under a parent service must have a unique name.)

Best Regards,

NMK