cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS with Free Goods and Batch Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem on the products billing with Free Goods.

I will explain this, before the implementation of Batch Management (with batch split) the billing document show the condition VPRS on the main item (TAN) and the free goods item (TANN).

Now, when the Batch Management was up, the condition VPRS disappeared on the TANN item, I checked the order and it does shows the VPRS conditions. When i check the conditions on the billing document it shows me the following message when i check the VPRS condition

Condition ignored (requirement 004 not fulfilled)

Then I tried to debug the price determination and i realized that only on the TANN position the field komp-evrwr (price determination on the item category) is not 'X'.

Aditionally i can mention thar the batch split item category is defined as YG05.

Actually i only managed to show the cumulated VPRS cost on the main item.

Please someone say to me if this correct or there is a way to put the VPRS on the free goods item.

Javier Sandoval Vera

Ecuador

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Javier Sandoval Vera,

As per the standard pricing Routine 4-Cost system may calculate the cost only for the pricing related materials,here TANN item is not relavent for pricing so system is giving that message.

If you want consider non priced item also in the cost calculation then you can develop new routine as per your requirement with the help of ABAPer. (by copyingh the existing routine 4 then do the changes accordingly).

Or

You can maintain R100 -100% discount condition type in your pricing procedure,maintain settings as manual condition.

Now maintained the price relevant check for free item also then give the 100% -discount by entering R100 condition type manually with 100% discount for that specific item to make the item price as zero.

Now sytem will calculate the VPRS value without fail.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.