Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Status "30"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Would be great if someone can shed some light on it,

We have an issue with and IDOC in QA Box where in the same code which is generating the IDOC on PROD works fine.

ISSUE : The IDOC sits in status 30 and has to be manually released from BD87 as well it takes a long time to get released from there, Did checked the Output Mode Selected is 2 which means that Idoc needs to be send immediately but it doesnt happen rather coming to status 03 it sits back in 30.

Troubleshooting Done:

Checked the Ports, Partner Profile, RFC Connections everything fine from Basis side and I am not sure what needs to be checked more to confirm something reallly wrong from basis.

Can someone please help me on this.

Thanks!!

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run the program RSEOUT00 (in se38) and enter the idoc message type on the selection screen for the program.

This would process all status 30 idocs (of this message type) further to a fully processed status.

Regards

Shubhankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>Run the program RSEOUT00 (in se38) and enter the idoc message type on the selection screen for the program.

This would process all status 30 idocs (of this message type) further to a fully processed status.<<<

would'nt that be same as processing it through the transaction bd87?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe there is a difference between the two. BD87 processes the same idoc by copying into a new one but the program I have mentioned processes the same idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP note 150202.

Regards,

Sachin Rane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for the reply , I already checked it, But that note doesn't suffice the need as our Basis Release is @ 700 and in the note its is applicable, and while the same program runs well in the PROD, strange thing to see whats wrong in QA.

Thanks!

Sai