cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery is not transferred to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

Does anybody have any ideas why an Inbound Delivery might no longer transfer to GTS? The doc type is setup in R/3 to call GTS & the doc type and item cats are mapped in GTS. (It is mapped to DTAVI for Customs Declaration before GR).

The PO transfers with no problem, but the delivery does not transfer to GTS & there is no log representing the transfer given in SM58. The deliveries were transferring with no problem in the past, but for some reason are no longer transferring.

Your help is much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

HI

Did you ever solve this issue? we are facing the same issue now in our company.

KR

Gorm

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

When you create Inbound delivery , have you entered the valuse for MRN and T1 docy type in foreign trade tab under prelim doc.

If you have entered , then while saving switch the debug mode on and set the break point at statement rfc. See if your RFC for GTS is getting called or not , first we need to make sure that Inbound delivery is getting carried over to GTS.

Header -

>Foregin Trade /Customs---> Prelim doc ( Tab)

Here you will find Prev Dco Type and Prelim doc No field.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response.

I didnt think that i needed to enter anything into the Preliminary Document field, as the deliveries have gone to GTS before without entering anything in this field, however I did enter data into the Preliminary Doc Type to check this, and then turned debugging on and set a Breakpoint at Statement "RFC", but the statement did not appear to be reached.

I also tried the same without first setting anything in Preliminary Doc Type, but did not have any luck either.

I tested the RFC connection and it is working & the POs transfer to GTS fine.

I also found that when I save a BIlling document now I am having a similar issue with the document not transferring to GTS. When I check the log in GTS, I get the message:

Function module /SDF/AL_MAP_TRANSID_LOGH does not exist

Message no. FL651

Diagnosis

Since the function module you selected does not yet exist in this system, it is not possible to transfer test data.

However, this worked fine just last week... Any suggestions?

Your help is much appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I assume that you would have put detail for both prev doc type and prelim doc no. under Prelim. Doc tab on the inbound delivery and once you go in debug mode and pur breakpoint at statement RFC and then excute by pressingF8 it sholud stop at the Call FM /SAPSLL/API_6800_TIBD_SYNCH

it stops for me if it is not stoppin gthen there is some issue on R/3 side yo have to check the configuration on R/3.

PS: I also assume that your inbound delivery is configured on GTS to land under transit procedure:

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chk OSS note 1141604

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to correct the Billing Doc problem, however I am stil having problems with the Inbound Delivery issue. I have tried debugging as you suggested and set a Breakpoint at statement "RFC" but it did not stop at any FM call.

There is also no log for it in SM58 - shouldn't there be a log entry here if there was an issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry to confirm with you again :

have put detail for both prev doc type field and prelim doc no. field.

as this works for me. If GTS RFC is not getting called than error does not show up in SM58.

Further can you let me know your configuration in GTS for transit procedure to make Inbound delivery land.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have put data into both the Previous Doc Type field as well as the Preliminary Doc Number, but have had no luck.

I am not setting up this scenario for Transit Procedure, so I dont think I need to have this data entered, and these documents were previously transferring over to GTS with no information in this field.. However I did try it with this and it still did not work.

The Inbound Deliveries are mapped in GTS to DTAVI (Advance Docs for Custom Dec Before GR), and the relevant Legal Reg is activated for Customs Processing. Perhaps none of this matters however if there is no log in SM58, as the document may not be getting this far...

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure if you are still waiting for an answer.

You are right, for DTAVI (Advance Docs for Custom Dec Before GR) scenario you do not have to enter Previous Doc Type field as well as the Preliminary Doc Number.

Function module /SAPSLL/CD_MM0B_R3 is called by method IF_EX_SLL_PI_MM0B_TRANSFER~INBOUND_DELIVERY_TRANSFER while sending Inb Delivery to GTS. One of the first check in this FM is that Inb Delivery has Foreign Trade Data number exists at header (LIKP-EXNUM). Thus, you need to maintain something in Foreign Trade Data tab at header.

Use breakpoint in this FM to analyze it further.

Regards,

Rakesh Khairnar